Canadian Int’l Touristic Restaurants (CITR), is a Jordanian company, founded in 1997 in Amman, Jordan, and was the first to introduce the American donuts and coffee to Jordanians. The owners and operators are early pioneers of franchised, multi-unit food operations in Jordan and the Middle East.
DONUTS FACTORY, the main asset of CITR, with a modern production unit and 17 retail shops, is the largest “donuts & coffee shop” chain in Jordan. It is famous for its wide variety of donuts, bagel, snacks and other baked treats, the delicious, aromatic coffee, gourmet ice cream, and other icy and nutritious beverages. All Donuts Factory products are made of highest quality ingredients, manufactured or formulated especially for D.F. by leading manufacturers in the industry. D.F. sells and serves all of its products to walk-in guests and, to hosting parties i.e. birthdays, graduations corporate events etc., in its shops and boutiques. In addition, D.F. delivers some of its products to various institutions and office buildings, and caters for special events, expos and fairs. Donuts Factory avails friendly, relaxed atmosphere, and internet service to its patrons at the conveniently located and easily accessible shops. Our customers can visit DF shops every day, to satisfy the demanding craving, to socialize with friends, or to get an office-job done while feeling comfortable and knowing they are getting unmatched value for the cost.
To remain the major and the leading “Donuts and Coffee Shop” in the markets we cater for and serve, by:
- Providing our shops’ localities with quality products and services that meet our customers’ expectations, and by offering real value for a reasonable price at all times.
- Utilizing the industry’s highest standards and techniques in production.
- Using superior quality product ingredients.
- Maintaining the cleanest, most hygienic, and friendliest environment in and around our shops.
- Having the interaction channels between and among our management, customers and staff, temptingly open for suggestions, comments and recommendations that enhance the effectiveness of our service and the satisfaction of our guests.
- Being innovative, and by developing new products and services while continuously improving the existing ones.
- Giving the utmost attention for training, couching and the well being of our employees.